Restaurants With Student Discounts

Dunkin' Donuts offers a 10% discount to students.

With having to purchase school supplies, books and pay for extra-curricular activities, students are often trying to save their money. To receive a student discount, simply bring your Student ID and show it to the cashier. Make sure to check with your local restaurant to make sure the discounts apply.
Arby’s gives a 10% discount to students with a Student ID. Arby’s near St. Marys are in Marietta, OH, Parkersburg and New Martinsville.
Many Buffalo Wild Wings locations offer a 10% discount as well. A Buffalo Wild Wings is located in Parkersburg, WV.
Chick-Fil-A offers a discount to students and a free drink. The nearest Chick-Fil-A is located in Parkersburg or located inside Grand Central Mall.
Dominos, Pizza Hut and Papa Johns offers 10-20% off the order of a pizza if a Student ID is present. A Dominos is located right in St. Marys!
McDonald’s offers 10% off the entire meal order. McDonald’s are located almost everywhere so be sure to always keep your Student ID with you!
Subways offers a 10% discount on your entire purchase. A $5 Footlong becomes $4.50 is you have your Student ID. A Subway is located in St. Marys.
Taco Bell offers a 10% discount to students at participating locations. A Taco Bell is located in St. Marys.
Waffle House offers a 10% discount off your order if you show your Student ID. A waffle House is located in Parkersburg, WV.
Dunkin’ Donuts offers a 10% discount at participating locations. The nearest Dunkin Donuts is in Parkersburg and South Parkersburg.